Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Update writings

Lately I have posted mostly essays but I wanted to give you an update on my writings.

Chronicles of the Shadow Wars, for those who don't know this is the novel I am working on, is developing nicely, although these days I am too focused on my upcoming exams to work on it. I have reached a major plot point and have to nail that one. But the exams are only ten days away so afterwards I will focus more on it. I am currently waiting for the feedback of a publisher, that requested a summary of the book and the first three chapters. Keep your fingers crossed!

At this point I don't cannot give away any story details, but it is what is called urban fantasy (at least from my point of view) and it is based in the times of Ancient Rome.

Other then that I am working on several poems and short stories (These only take a few days to develope) and am trying to post them within this month. You can find those in the "english writings" section on the right side of this page.

I look forward to getting feedback.

One more note: If you want to use anything from this page please contact me in advance (best way is to leave a comment) to discuss your request. Anything else will be considered a copyright infringement.

Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment