Saturday, August 11, 2012

Writing update #2

Sorry for not having posted lately, but as announced I am focusing on my novel. My work is finally starting to pay of and "Chronicles of the Shadow Wars" is developing nicely. I might be able to finish the first draft by August 31st as scheduled.

Some of the latest twists I came up with blended perfectly into the existing story parts and gave the book a quicked pace and more dynamic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As announce I have also started  a new blog section for my movie reviews, that you can find here:

http://lorcas-movie-reviews.blogspot.de/

The first review is for "The Dark Knight Rises" and might get me some enemies, but that is life! I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment