Sunday, January 8, 2017

A New Life in 2017 in Hamburg

This blog has been pretty abandoned for the last year. The reason for the wasn't that I didn't care about it but that I had to make some tough personal choices due to many reasons.  

I have decided to quit my old and I must say comfortable job because it was taking a toll on my health and it was keeping me from doing what I love most: Writing. That job was draining a lot of energy from me and I had to step on the brakes.

Therefore I have decided to resign from that job and will start a new job on January 15th in Hamburg that will hopefully also help my writing career. 

This step is at the same time exciting and scary for me but like every writer I need new impressions to do my best work and I believe that Hamburg will provide me with these. 

I will keep this blog with opinion pieces for every topic that moves me. Please feel free to suggest any topic, you want to read my intake on!

In addition I will start a blog regarding all things Fantasy and Science Fiction, as this in the genre I feel most attached to. My novel also belongs to this genre.

I hope you will enjoy my new stories and pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment