Sunday, November 20, 2011

"The Diary" reposted and critics

Unfortunately that I can post "The Diary" again means that the short has not made it into the final of the competition, but this is ok, since I found the e-mail from the editor encouraging, as it basically said that they liked the story, but it is not what they were looking for.
The story is pretty dark and I am eager to know what you guys think of it. I am aware that this is most likely my most controversial work and I am aware that not everybody will like it.
So I am inviting all of you to give me a critic on the story (No worries, I can also take a harsh critic) by using the comment function. I will not delete any comments unless they are ofensive to other people. So let me have your thoughts!
To get to the story just get to the right side on the English writings section.

No comments:

Post a Comment